For the first time

Options
catysthename
catysthename Posts: 278 Member
I just ate a grilled chicken caesar salad from zaxbys and got full off just that! First time I've ever eaten just one thing.

Replies

• deandt
    deandt Posts: 20
    Options
    Its a great feeling isnt it!

If I was ordering delivery from a take out I would usually order 2 portions since I couldnt decide what I wanted and I would eat them both.

This evening I had a bowl of pasta and couldnt finish it!
  • catysthename
    Options
    That's awesome!! It really is a nice feeling..and I'm pretty darn full!
    Small accomplishment..but still...it made me feel better :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I know what you mean! I had been craving mexican food for weeks since I started MFP and we finally went out. I didn't touch a single tortilla chip while we waited, because I knew if I did I would just stack on the calories and feel terrible. When my food came it was so much better be able to enjoy it without already being full from the appetizer, and not feel pushed to simply eat as much of the meal as I could stand. After an intense workout earlier, I was starving and ate and enjoyed the whole plate. I left feeling satisfied instead of stuffed! I swear appetizers are evil anyway.
  • catysthename
    Options
    I know what you mean! I had been craving mexican food for weeks since I started MFP and we finally went out. I didn't touch a single tortilla chip while we waited, because I knew if I did I would just stack on the calories and feel terrible. When my food came it was so much better be able to enjoy it without already being full from the appetizer, and not feel pushed to simply eat as much of the meal as I could stand. After an intense workout earlier, I was starving and ate and enjoyed the whole plate. I left feeling satisfied instead of stuffed! I swear appetizers are evil anyway.

The appetizers seem to be the most unhealthy of them all!! the amount of salt on mexican chips is crazy!!
    I think i like being satisfied more than stuffed now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!