Seriously? I mean Seriously?

Options
So, I am not one to normally judge or be a meanie pants and I do love all animals of every size.....
However, went for a run this morning with my Big Ol doggie and here comes this guy running towards me, all decked out, buffed up and I wonder what the heck is running beside him? As he gets closer... I discover Well, It was a little Chihuahua with a little coat on......Ummmmm, Really? :huh:

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    LMAO:laugh: Just picturing it was enough!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LOL......that is too funny! I would have had to laugh after he passed by. Just a stereotypy, but doesn't make it any less funny! :laugh:
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Even My dog looked at that little dog like "WTF?"
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! :laugh: My husband would have turned to me as he passed and said, " I wonder if he had to trade in his nuts for that dog. " :bigsmile:
  • braungal
    braungal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to funny...thanks for sharing. How in the world does a little Chihuahua keep up, he better get a stroller for it or maybe put it in is his pocket.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! :laugh: My husband would have turned to me as he passed and said, " I wonder if he had to trade in his nuts for that dog. " :bigsmile:

sounds like something my husband would have said as well. I did laugh at the thought..
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options

Now that is to funny.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Options
    I just got to thinking about it and I have the opposite going on..I am 5 foot tall ish and I have an english mastiff that as of 2 weeks ago weighs more than me! 178 pounds and he is huge.. Probably looks like I am walking a mini pony :laugh:
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Way to funny...thanks for sharing. How in the world does a little Chihuahua keep up, he better get a stroller for it or maybe put it in is his pocket.

OMG! I just fell off my Chair......He probably has one for it, I am sure a stroller would be much more macho then a purse. Geez. I almost felt like I should have stopped him and said " Uh, Sir, Real men shouldn't run with tiny dogs, it just isn't right?"
    And all I can think about all day long is him getting all ready for his big run and then him having to get his lil doggie ready!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I run with my two dogs. One is a smaller dog - we think she is a daschund/sheltie mix. She doesn't look like a typical running dog but she loves it. Some of those little dogs have tons of energy.
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    I just got to thinking about it and I have the opposite going on..I am 5 foot tall ish and I have an english mastiff that as of 2 weeks ago weighs more than me! 178 pounds and he is huge.. Probably looks like I am walking a mini pony :laugh:

Oh, I am kind of in the same boat, I have a Lab/ Retriever that tips the scale at 140. Can you imagine what my poor dog was thinking? That dog was smaller then my dogs ear. ha ha ha
  • Warmbloodwear
    Options

Oh, I am kind of in the same boat, I have a Lab/ Retriever that tips the scale at 140. Can you imagine what my poor dog was thinking? That dog was smaller then my dogs ear. ha ha ha

Mine would have said " Oh look lunch!" On a leash! lol
  • jshopkins
    Options
    LOL!
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    I run with my two dogs. One is a smaller dog - we think she is a daschund/sheltie mix. She doesn't look like a typical running dog but she loves it. Some of those little dogs have tons of energy.

But You are a cute girly girl running with your cute doggy dog.....
    Not a Big, Buff, Suited up, Head Band on, Tan Skinned, Hawt looking Dude running down the street with a tiny lil dog......
    There is a difference.
  • AngieRevised
    Options

Mine would have said " Oh look lunch!" On a leash! lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hysterical!! I would be afraid he would step on it!! My lab gets in my way sometimes but at least i'm not afraid he'd be road kill!!
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    "Lunch on a leash- now that's funny! ;-}
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Even My dog looked at that little dog like "WTF?"

This is hilarious :)
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Hysterical!! I would be afraid he would step on it!! My lab gets in my way sometimes but at least i'm not afraid he'd be road kill!!

Oh Funny you should say......We were running towards each other on the sidewalk, My Dog and I moved to the road to go around him and his get up. He kinda tipped his head at me and said "hey" and I was completely speechless for once in my life, I could not say a thing but cannot get the vision out of my head. Professional help may be necessary. Ha ha
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a Toy Fox Terrier who LOVES the outdoors. I adopted him from Arkanasas and I live in Massachusetts. Even during snowfall, windy days, etc. he is pulling me on the leash to "go walk". Sometimes I have to carry him to a shoveled spot bc to "potty" and yet he wants to climb snowfalls! ;-}

I am going to try jogging this spring [walk the treadmill 6 nights/ week and do stairs regularly] and I'll bet you this little guy will be SUPER HAPPY to join me! And by the spring. he'll no longer need his jacket! *wink*