will i lose weight doing this?

Options
5 days of the biggest loser-last chance work out and 1 day of the elliptical and weights and 1 day of rest how would i do?

Replies

• ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    there really isn't any way of answering this question. It depends on your body, what you eat (not just the calories but what type of foods that you are eating) and your genetics.

Exercise is good, you will lose weight with diet and exercise. But the amount is up to you and your body.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    are you meaning weekly? or just doing that just once?
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    In order to know if you would lose weight, your calorie intake needs to be accounted for as well. It sounds like you have a great routine for exercise.
  • wackattack80
    Options
    It is always good to shoot for a pound a week. Looks like you have maybe been doing this for a week, check to see if you have lost a pound in that time. Then you would know if you eating and working out are in balance. I think I last heard that women's waists should be 35 and under.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Depends on your food intake. You could do all that and eat a million and 20 cals in a day and not lose. You could do all that, eat almost nothing and set your body into stavation mode and not lose. I would say, choose a workout you like and concentrate on moderating your calorie intake and out put. Balance!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    It sounds like a good exercise routine-a rest day is important. But you just need to input it into MFP and track your eating along with the exercise. If you come up with fewer calories than you took in, you should lose weight. Good luck!
  • kvaldez95
    kvaldez95 Posts: 25
    Options
    well ima do this weekly, also breakfast will be a special k bar and water or boiled egg, then lunch is the smartones frozen food which are 240 cal also ill be drinking green tea and for dinner im just having what the family does just smaller portion
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well ima do this weekly, also breakfast will be a special k bar and water or boiled egg, then lunch is the smartones frozen food which are 240 cal also ill be drinking green tea and for dinner im just having what the family does just smaller portion
    okay, that sounds good, just make sure your eating MINIMUM 1200 Calories a day.