Turbo Fire!

Options
Hi everyone! I am a 24 year 5' 2" old mom of 2 boys 2 and under who wants to be in the best shape of her life! I have recently done Chalean Extreme and just started turbo fire and LOVE it, it is so fun. I love doing anything outdoors especially hiking and camping and I have recently become a runner. I am looking for friends who love fitness and are ready to reach their goals and especially friends who also love turbo fire! I have 4 lbs left to my goal but my biggest goal is maintaining my progress and looking amazing in a bikini this summer.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley! Welcome to MFP! I am actually just completing ChaLean Extreme myself (second week of Lean Phase next week) and have noticed a lot of toning. I have turbo fire and will do that April before staring the ChaLean Extreme / Turbo Fire hybrid workout schedule. :smile:

I am with you on trying to look amazing in a bikini! Heres to reaching our goals :drinker:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I completed CLX late last year and am currently doing a hybrid of the two programs. This month is pretty much TF. I love it! Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley~
    I have one more week left of Chalean Extreme and then I am starting TurboFire, which I just received in the mail today. I am really excited to be starting that!

Good luck with your goals!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm using Turbo Fire. Monday will be the start of week 7. I love Chalene she is very good at keeping you going!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many others love Chalene too! She is amazing!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many others love Chalene too! She is amazing!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I completed CLX about a year ago. I finished 20 weeks of TF...LOVE it!! I am currently doing the TF/CLX hybrid. I'm really enjoying that since I want to build more muscle after so much cardio work. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck with your goal.
  • AmberRSkelton
    AmberRSkelton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished week1 of the Lean phase on Chalean Extreme. I LOVE it!! I love the strength I'm developing.
    I ordered TurboFire & should get it next week. I love Chalene, she is so motivating, & I have so much fun doing the workouts.
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I've been doing TF since November and have lost 14lbs. so far!! I am down to my last 3 weeks of this advanced rotation and then plan to do a TF/P90x hybrid! Pleas feel free to add me as a friend!

Monique
  • mandalackey
    mandalackey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is there a schedule for a TurboFire/P90X hybrid program? I would love to do the one with Chalean Extreme, but don't have that one and can't afford it right now. I do have both Turbo Fire and P90X though. Once I finish Turbo Fire I would like to do a mixture of the two...
  • AshleyNicole8686
    Options
    You should Manda! I'm sure someone on here would know what it is.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Is there a schedule for a TurboFire/P90X hybrid program? I would love to do the one with Chalean Extreme, but don't have that one and can't afford it right now. I do have both Turbo Fire and P90X though. Once I finish Turbo Fire I would like to do a mixture of the two...

It looks like someone has done this. :tongue:

Here is an image of what one person has created:
    P90X-TurboFire.gif
  • savvystephy
    Options
    There is an official Beach Body one too that I just found!

Go here: http://www.beachbody.com/category/p90x-online/worksheets.do

And click on "P90X Turbo Fire Hybrid" and grab the worksheets. :smile:
  • mandalackey
    mandalackey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you! I'll have to try it out!