Hi Everyone!

Options
Hello! My name is Lauren and I've been using MFP for a little over a week or so :) I was introduced to it by a friend and am loving it so far! It is extremely helpful for me to keep track of my food and exercise and I am already seeing some results! I would love to meet some new people on here and give/receive support as we all reach our goals! Thanks!!

Replies

• darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome and add me if you like! I would love to help!
  • TracielosingTracie
    Options
    Hi Laura =] I'm the same although I haven't really been using it much until now...think I'll keep it up through the week and see how i get on. I'm also looking for a few bulge busting buddies ha ha its never good doing it on your own I think you always need that little bit of support, I definitely know I do, I'm really liking the idea of this website too i think it can really help with certain things. what is you goal if you font mind me asking ? mines is 47lbs within this year at some point hopefully by summer ( never going to happen but a girl can dream lol ). =]
  • mommy3girls
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am also new to myfitnesspal.com Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • TracielosingTracie
    Options
    I'm attempting insanity for the second time, i find it very difficult as i'm asthmatic but i saw result after the first few days last time i attepted it just wish id stuck to it but hopefully i can get into it this time and go through with it, i think its the best and quickest exercise workout ive ever come accross and there are many but ive seen it work for soo many people. hope your doing well with it and keep those knees up =] xxx
  • bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just stared last week and am definitely looking to add friends here! :)