Chalean Extreme

Options
Having the best day in a while because my best friend sent me Chalean Extreme! Any tips on the program or advice on it would be greatly appreciated. Planning on starting Monday after I read through the material, take measurements and do the fit test!!!

Replies

• kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good luck with CE Amanda. Just make sure you keep track of the weights that you're using. I have found that I really like Chalean and her workouts. I think that she is a great motivator. Have been doing a hybrid of CE/with Turbo Fire now for a few weeks myself.

It looks like you have done a great job already with your weight-loss. Keep up the good work!!
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Don't wait till Monday. That is 3 good workout days away! Sorry, I am kinda addicted to Chalean and can't imagine going a day without her. I don't have the Chalean Extreme program, but I do have the deluxe tapes for Chalean Extreme and have done Turbo Fire (Chalean's newest program) which is crazy intense and lots of fun. I love the deluxe tapes and imagine that the standard Chalean Extreme workouts are great too, just get going and have fun... and don't stop!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I know I'm so excited. This has really improved my motivation, which was really dropping lately. I have Turbo Fire and LOVE IT. When I finish the 90 days of this I want to do the hybrid of CE/TF.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I'm on Month 2 (Push) week 3 of Chalean Extreme and I LOVE it! I'm getting so strong I haven't been able to buy dumbell's fast enough. I don't know if you plan to use free weights or resistance bands but make sure you have a variety of whatever you're using. I continued to find I didn't have heavy enough weights for the exercises and that is really important, makes all the difference!

Good luck!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm on Month 2 (Push) week 3 of Chalean Extreme and I LOVE it! I'm getting so strong I haven't been able to buy dumbell's fast enough. I don't know if you plan to use free weights or resistance bands but make sure you have a variety of whatever you're using. I continued to find I didn't have heavy enough weights for the exercises and that is really important, makes all the difference!

Good luck!

I have 3 lbs, 5 lbs, & 10 lbs. So I'm thinking I should get some 8's and maybe 15's while I'm out tonight.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options

Good luck!

I have 3 lbs, 5 lbs, & 10 lbs. So I'm thinking I should get some 8's and maybe 15's while I'm out tonight.

Perfect you sound just like me! I have 3, 5, 8, 10 & 12lbs free weights. I ended up getting the Select Tech's once the 12lbs got too light :)
  • tamra5158
    Options
    I had it and lost intrest quick. I like her Turbo Jam better!
    Good luck!
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE C.E.! I've never done her Turbo Kick or Turbo Fire workouts but have been using Extreme on and off for the past 2 years. I've gone through the full 90 day circuit twice throughout the years and now just rotate videos here and there. You will probably need heavier dumbells once you get into month 2 - don't underestimate your own strength! I bought 20 lb dumbells and sometimes wish I had heavier ones for other lower body exercises.