its not 60 pounds! but its awesome!!!

Options
DatEpicChick
DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
i was 250 pounds just a mere 2 1/2 months ago at 9 months pregnant. i had serious complications and almost lost my life, i was released form the hospital 2 weeks after having my little girl. My husband had to take care of her all by himself while i was still there.

i have been apart of this website for less than 2 weeks and i've seen an 8 pound loss!!!!!! my current weight is 155.4 and my starting weight was 164.0!!!

i know its frustrating and hard to believe, but holy cow! exercising and dieting actually works!!!! now to my goal of 125.... ONWARD HOOE!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Its completely awesome! congrats!
  • runnergirljaime
    runnergirljaime Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Yes, I find that calorie counting and exercising can make the pounds literally melt off! Best of luck and keep up the good work :-)
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    So glad you're feeling better. Congrats on the new baby and weight loss and good luck in your continued journey!
  • devildog525
    Options
    It takes a lot of dedication to lose any thing at all. Congrat on the goals, and the baby
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!