Week 1 - done.

Options
Today is the end of my week one. I have lost roughly 8 pounds. This is a huge milestone for me, especially since I have never lost this much before, or tried. I started off with walking. I used the treadmills at the gym to get to my target heart rate, and told it how many calories I wanted to burn in a certain amount of time. That thing kicked my butt! I ended up walking about 9+ miles last week. I'm starting to feel different. Slowly. I feel a tad lighter, I have more energy, and I feel my body building resistance to what would normally make me out of breath. The only area that is noticably smaller is my butt! My husband isn't too happy about that but it has to go! :tongue:

I wanted to thank everyone on this site for giving me the motivation and help that I needed. I'm not done yet!! Still a long way to go :drinker:

Replies

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! We can do this!!!
  • tappytaptap
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss! keep up the good work
  • siscotty
    siscotty Posts: 5
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! I am seeing a little difference, but really had a BAD FOOD WEEKEND. I'll do better this week. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Love you, Mommieeeeeee
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!! It's so sweet your Mom posted.

Have you set any mini goals yet? I'm starting to think about doing some. I have the items I want thought out (opi nail polish and Victoria secret goodies) but I don't know what weight to set them at.

:flowerforyou:
  • oEmmyo
    oEmmyo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hehe yeah I can always count on my mommy for support!

I'm thinking for my long term goal, Walt Disney World with the hubby... maybe 2 weeks?? Lol.. then for mini rewards I want a new wardrobe, and a new hair style, and color!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!