NEW KID

Options
:smile: Me and my husband are new to myfitnesspal.com. we are doing great so far. It's been hard especially since we've been wanting to eat everything that comes across our way but we have resisted temptation for a week. Headaches are my main problem but I think its norm considering all the calories we were used to consuming without actually knowing how much was in all of our meals. Slowly but surely this will work and WE'LL look back and see all the progress we have made. :smile: :wink:

Replies

• LizzyH2009
    Options
    welcome to My fitnesspal!!!

keep it up with your hubsand and its always nice to have sombody to diet with! I am amazed how much calories i have been taking in for each meals. No wonder, I have some weight issues simply because i overate and didnt have any sense of portion control plus recongize that it is enough for meal and try to save calories for other things like snack later on. I discovered that eat frequently do help which are small sized meals and i can eat each two to three hours each without have severe cravings for something that i woudl jsut reach for easy fast snacks..

You can do it! and have fun at same time!
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    :smile: Me and my husband are new to myfitnesspal.com. we are doing great so far. It's been hard especially since we've been wanting to eat everything that comes across our way but we have resisted temptation for a week. Headaches are my main problem but I think its norm considering all the calories we were used to consuming without actually knowing how much was in all of our meals. Slowly but surely this will work and WE'LL look back and see all the progress we have made. :smile: :wink:

Hi NK and well done you for teaming up with your husband to do this.

Headaches are quite common when you begin a weight loss campaign and I understand it's due to the drop in calories and a shift in water, which gets released from the fat cells. You just have to get over that hurdle and then your body will get used to things.

I expect you'll do well as you're in it together but good luck to you both. :smile: