Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am a very much weight up and down story, here for some support!

September of 2006 I reached my highest of 325. I was misrable and knew something had to be done. I was able within a few years to get down to 285 and pretty much maintained it. Nothing worked, southbeach, weight watchers, etc. because I always gained back. I worked out with the FIRM workouts on and off, and was just to big to really get through.

Summer of 2009 I decided to move forward and start the LAPBAND process. I chose this one because you have to be strong willed. It is not a fast fix like Gastric Bypass is, and I still have to work hard. My surgeon told me in order to have the surgery, I would need to loose 35 lbs, so the liver is flatter, and makes surgery easier. I did it within 6 months.

Jan 20 2010 at 8 am I was "banded". Day of surgery I was 247. That was one year, 2 months ago, and today I am only at 225. Sept 2010 I was able to get to 214, but gained back after a trip to Vegas.

I am a very much FAST FOOD LOVER and can easily gain weight back. I have decided after seeing my friend use this site to track food and loose, that this might help me.

I look forward to meeting others, and getting support that is SO NEEDED IN MY LIFE.

Tamra =)

Replies

• bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    You can do this!! Feel free to add me as a friend, I can definitely use some support too!
  • xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this, friend request sent.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I will send a friend request!