insanity group?

Options
I have just started insanity again. I had tried it before and was successful for 3 weeks but had no motivation after and i completely stopped. I'm going to keep at it this time but would really like some support from others. Is there anyone else out there doing the insanity workout? Today will be day 2. Even if we are not on the same day, it would be nice to talk to someone about it who knows the workouts and if they are getting any results.

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today. There's a couple of threads going but I know this one has several people just starting:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/185377-insanity?page=1#posts-2490863
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it right now, but honestly I HATE it. I think I'm the only one on this board that doesn't like it. I'm only on day 3 but everytime I turn it on I find myself dreading it. I'm going to keep it up though and tough it out for a few more days then sell it and get something else.
  • mrsskurvy
    mrsskurvy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    =) Hello! Today is day 3 for me!! Wow, is it a crazy workout!!
  • trv9248
    trv9248 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today. There's a couple of threads going but I know this one has several people just starting:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/185377-insanity?page=1#posts-2490863

Thanks for the link. If you want someone to talk to about it i'm definitely here to get and give support!!
  • trv9248
    Options
    I'm trying it right now, but honestly I HATE it. I think I'm the only one on this board that doesn't like it. I'm only on day 3 but everytime I turn it on I find myself dreading it. I'm going to keep it up though and tough it out for a few more days then sell it and get something else.

I dread it to but when i was doing it I got results. At the 2 week mark i had lost 5 lbs and at least 1 to 2 inches from each measurement.
  • misanderson
    Options
    Hello...I just got Insanity in the mail and will start sometime this week. I will keep you posted on my results. I can't wait to get started!
  • trv9248
    Options
    =) Hello! Today is day 3 for me!! Wow, is it a crazy workout!!

Yeah he really pushes you but i think thats why i like it.
  • trv9248
    Options
    Hello...I just got Insanity in the mail and will start sometime this week. I will keep you posted on my results. I can't wait to get started!

That's great. I cant wait to hear. i'll be posting my results too. if you have any questions or thoughts just let me know maybe i can help
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and wasn't sure about keeping it. I heard its tough but works. I'm afraid if I start it I will hate it too but to those who are in the midst of doing it I hope you all are successful, even if you don't like it. There are people on my friend's list who are beach body coaches and really enjoy the workouts! I think it requires a strong will and solid frame of mind... as well as physical stamina! When I stop procrastinating I will join you all in the workout but right now I am working my arms by moving the box from one location to another.... eventually it will make its way into my dvd player!

good luck!
  • trv9248
    Options
    Thanks and you really should try it. Its hard but well worth it.
  • alingle77
    alingle77 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello ! I am on week 2 Day 10 just finished Plyometric cardio citrcuit a few minutes ! Love it !