NSV... I don't float!!

Options
ejsmith7
ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
So I have a hot tub with a lay down lounger seat that I always wanted to use, but I could never relax in it because I would always float out of the seat. So today (42 Lbs down) I was sitting in one of the regular seats and decided to try the lounger and guess what... I didn't float :happy: :tongue: I was actually able to lay back and relax without having to hold myself down!! Bye Bye buoyant fat!!:tongue:

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
    Congrats
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Congratulations to you.
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is the best NSV post ever! Congrats!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YAY! Way to go! ! ! ! I'm afraid to get back into a pool and find I no longer float or have to re-learn how to swim sans fat. I finally learned at 40 and am waiting for a local pool to go saline so I can get back into swimming. I'm very allergic to chlorine.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YAY! Way to go! ! ! ! I'm afraid to get back into a pool and find I no longer float or have to re-learn how to swim sans fat. I finally learned at 40 and am waiting for a local pool to go saline so I can get back into swimming. I'm very allergic to chlorine.

Good news!! Salt water is more buoyant than fresh water, so maybe the saline pool will counteract the fat loss and you can still float:tongue:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... great news!!
  • SchoolCounselor
    SchoolCounselor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!