So proud of my nerdy self!!

I just reformated my PC all by myself!! I had to make sure not to wreck the partitions and everything!! Some of you wont have a clue about what im talking about others may be laughing thinking its really not that hard... But this was my first time and I did it! Yay me!! My Pc is now clean and healthy again! haha Now I just need to wait for my husband to install all of our drivers (I dont know which ones we need haha)

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I just reformated my PC all by myself!! I had to make sure not to wreck the partitions and everything!! Some of you wont have a clue about what im talking about others may be laughing thinking its really not that hard... But this was my first time and I did it! Yay me!! My Pc is now clean and healthy again! haha Now I just need to wait for my husband to install all of our drivers (I dont know which ones we need haha)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    You are awesome. I'm not even sure what you did, but I know you're awesome.:bigsmile: My hubby has to do most of the computers stuff for me and I just get on and go.
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    if you have windows, once it is installed on the clean disk, it will install all necessary drivers
  • Carrie6o6
    we have many other ones... for our LAN and other devices haha
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Very good derlin, I am very proud of ya! When I was last in school (graduated in 2003 with a CIS diploma) us 'puter geeks called ourselves the "Nerd Herd" *giggle* Amazing what a walk through can accomplish, huh? Sparkle Kilt hugz and luvya!
    nerdrevenge.jpg
  • Carrie6o6
    Revenge of the nerds! Oh my! I never want to see that movie! hahaha Thats funny
  • Way to go! That reminds of a funny story. I was new to computers and I needed a new monitor. I powered down the CPU, hooked it up, turned everything on and it worked Great! Then I smelled a really odd smell. Thinking the worst as women often do, I thought the monitor would burn up or something like that.

Then I recognized the odd smell, it was oven cleaner. I had cleaned my oven the day before and I was preheating it for dinner and the cleaner was burning off. What a relief. I can laugh now, 15 years later.

Have a great day all!:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: