If I exercise too much.. how the heck..

Options
am I suppose to really eat all my calories???

I mean I am SO FULL there is no way I can eat another 700 calories today? Should I cut down the daily burn?? But I really dont want to do that either..

Replies

• magenta4c
    magenta4c Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i always have the same problem. especially working out at night.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    i don't eat mine back... but i guess it depends on how many you are burning vs how many you are actually eating... if you are concerned you could eat almonds which are not crazy filling but have good nutritional value... or a protein shake...
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are going to get a zillion answers on this. I perosnally don't eat mine back just because I'm not hungry......
  • laurabeth02
    Options
    I rarely eat my exercise calories and I've lost at least a pound a week for the last month. I say if you are hungry eat, if you are not, then don't force yourself to eat. I'm not a doctor or anything, but this is what has worked for me so far. However, I never burn 700 calories in a workout so your situation might be a little different. I wish you the best!
  • happy115
    happy115 Posts: 68
    Options
    I agree with Lorinjer. Listen to your body
  • magenta4c
    magenta4c Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my friend is a personal trainer and i asked him about my plateau. i had a stand still for 6 weeks now. he said i eat too little.
    he told me not to go below 1200 cal (thats what everyone here preaches) and that the body otherwise eats the muscles to nourish the vital body functions.
    so either eat before workout or burn less. i'm definitely making sure now to hit the 1200
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Listen to your body, don't push yourself to eat more then you need to. I have the same problem when I burn 600+ calories. It's nearly impossible!
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well Im at 1400 calories for today.. so based on what you all say I think Im safe :) Thanks all
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    just be careful not to burn out...

thats the whole point in eating them ;)

if your very active, you should be eating them. no question.

just have bigger meals through out the day...