Anyone, right now!!!!!

Options
I missed one day of exercise and bad eating yesterday…..I need some push……..SOME HARD PUSHES!!!!!!!!! Don’t feel like doing it today…little help here!!!!! In need of a cyber kick in the *kitten*!!!!!!!

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself web slapped! Remind yourself why you started down this path in the first place. Those reasons are still there. You must not have liked where you were and you took control and made a change, right? Don't give up, you'll just feel worse! :smile:
  • freshmenthesis
    freshmenthesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ::BOOT::

Remember how good you feel about yourself when you do well and lose weight, that is worth more than the junk foods and lack of exercise!
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    KKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Time to get going and work that stuff off! You will feel much better afterwards!

Good Luck, we know you can do it!
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Hey get your butt up right now and do what you are suppose to do. What are going to give up that easy?? Do you think you don't deserve to be healthy to feel good? GET UP GO work out you will thank me later!! You are worth it and you know it!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cyber kicking....even if all you do is get up an jog in place, or walk around the block...go do it. You'll be happy you did it after. Don't give up and waste all your hard work on a moment of dissapointment. YOU CAN DO THIS.
  • CarrieR3
    CarrieR3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Kick in the Butt :) hang in there . It is tough and we all have a bad day every now and then but there is always tomorrow .
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    I was not that good all last week and I felt horrible. Back on track today. don't let it happen to you. Don't undo all that you have worked so hard for.:explode:
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey...you....cut it out! I already got my cardio in today, but I'm sure I wouldn't mind another 15 minutes of butt-kicking to punch up my heart rate. I mean seriously, if I'm going to butt-kick, I might as well burn some calories and do it like I mean it. Now you do the same! Kick your own butt, for at least 15 minutes!
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Take this energy being spent on mediocre attention getting and focus it on a sweat inducing, heart pounding workout.

(real intention of this is to be rude and make you think I am a **** by calling you an attention monger and maybe make you angry, thus when you work out you can use that anger to push harder. If hating me helps you succeed, so be it!)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Take this energy being spent on mediocre attention getting and focus it on a sweat inducing, heart pounding workout.

(real intention of this is to be rude and make you think I am a **** by calling you an attention monger and maybe make you angry, thus when you work out you can use that anger to push harder. If hating me helps you succeed, so be it!)

Too funny! I always work out harder when I'm pissed off! :laugh:
  • just4laughs
    Options
    LOGGING OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M UP AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think I can..I Think I can..I think I can I think I can....Say a little prayer everything will be all good!!:flowerforyou:
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Mission accomplished. (Mario 1up sound)
    I know you all just heard it in your heads.
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!! You know how much better you will feel after!!