Hey everyone! Newbie here!

Options
Hey everyone! I signed up a long time ago but never used this...but now I am here FULL FORCE and wanted to introduce myself. Im currently on my 2nd round of P90X and loving it...but have realized unless I track my food I am not going to see the results I want.
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!! I look forward to getting bikini ready for summer with everyone!!!

-kati

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! I love P90X Congrats on your success .. best of luck on the remaining journey!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm new too... welcome! I tried to do P90X but I wasn't able to do it every day... I'm going to try again because I've heard such fantastic stories about it. Any tips? Do you use actual weights or the resistance bands? Also, did you do the p90x diet or just watch calories? oh and good luck with your 2nd round!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Make some friends, they are great for support, motivation and encouragement. Sounds like you're on your way with the P90X. And yes, no matter how much you work out, if you don't make healthy food choices you won't see positive results. The one thing that people struggle with it seems is actually eating enough. Don't starve yourself, make sure you fuel your body, especially if you're doing intense workouts like P90X. Good luck on your goals!
  • MrsQFlowers
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll do great this time. I'm fairly new myself. please feel free to add me as a friend.