Last Loser Standing - Round 2, Week 5

Options

Replies

• audra_g
    audra_g Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5506157021_bf3fbbbd17_z.jpg
    170 lbs by audra_g, on Flickr

My shakeology just got here saturday.. and thank goodness it did!! i was up a few lbs during the week, so i would have been out this week, but I was able to get them back off!

My goals are to replace 2 meals a day with shakeology, add more consistant workouts, and to lose at least 5lbs a month until i reach my goal weight = 135 lbs
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Oh, goals for the week...just to get through the week. We are moving next weekend so this week will consist of packing, cleaning, then moving. I will try my best to eat within calories but not sure it'll happen. I hope to not gain for next week - that's my goal.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sadly I have to reort that I am out! :cry: I have a gain of 2lbs. this week & I am hoping that it is water weight from starting a new workout program that killed me!

Anyway - good luck to the remaining losers...you guys are doing great!

:( I'm sure it is just water and will be right back off. Sorry it didn't come off before weigh in day.

I think the same thing happened to me...I started classes at the gym that way upped the intensity...muscles have been sore all week; but, I stuck with the exercise....I have to admit I also made some poor choices over the weekend. I think I will weigh in after work at 11:30 this evening and drink a ton of water today...if not, I will be out of the contest as well:sad:
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    IMG_2493.jpg

Not much of a loss at all!! I am a little frustrated so this week I am changing up my eating and exercising I think my body is super bored....good luck all

Goals for the week:
    eat fish at least three times
    week 2 of C25K
    eat fruit!!!!

sorry it is so blurry????
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight3-7-11.jpg

SW: 206.4
    LW: 199.0
    CW: 197.4

Goals: This isn't necessarily weight-loss related, but I need to move more. I'm a SAHM to a 3 month old and its so easy to sit on the couch and hold him all day (like I am now :blushing: ). I'm entirely too lazy when it comes to housework.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 152.2 (not counting this since it was a gain)
    Week 2: 148.4 (starting here for my loss count)
    Week 3: 148.4
    Week 4: 148.2
    Week 5: 148.0
    Total Lost: .4 oz

My goals for this week are to stick to 1500 calories every day no matter what I burn (as suggested by my nutritionist). I'll also be shooting for 75-100g of protein, 25 g fiber and less than 2000 sodium. I'll be eating protein with every meal, and I'll be eating smaller meals more often through the day (especially dinner). I'm also planning to get in more cardio. I've been focusing more on strength lately, but now I'm not losing any weight (no measurement changes either). So hopefully adding more cardio back will help. I'm aiming for 250 - 300 minutes of cardio a week (some of this may be circuit training). These are my goals for every week during the month of March. Hopefully this will help me start losing again...

P1100052.jpg
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do this this morning, it's TOM< please let me be below 245.8!!!!!
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    mar07.jpg
    Starting weight 253
    last week 245.8
    this week 244

WHOOT!!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    photo-7.jpg

Week 1: 178.4
    Week 2: 175.9
    Week 3: 175.3
    Week 4: 175.1
    Week 5: 174.5

Total loss: 3.9 pounds
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5508043694_fd219f7b07.jpg
  • LissaLou
    LissaLou Posts: 19
    Options
    Down to 194. I think i am doing so well losing b/c of sickness... My oldest has been sick pretty much non-stop for the last 6 weeks and my youngest now has a stomach virus (which means I am probably going to have it!). They are keeping me so busy, i can't eat.

weight3_7.jpg
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    We lost 2 people last week :( We are down to 14 people now!

Skinnyby29 - 245.2 (-1.4)
    Gonnaloseitin2011 - 240.7 (-.3)
    Airsangel - Out :(
    Glittersoul - 324 (-1)
    jptmemphis - 264 (-2)
    erinjoy002 -209.2 (-2.9)
    LissaLou - 194 (-4)
    Humpalc - 200.5 (-1)
    Nisijam5 - Out :(
    irishgal44 - 177.2 (-1.2)
    TonyaGonya - 148 - (-.2)
    audra_g - 170 - Maintain
    Shamrock14 - 145.6 - Maintain
    McFatterton - 197.4 (-1.6)
    mielikkibz - 244 (-1.8)
    ginnyroxx - 174.5 (-.6)

Our combined weight loss this week was 18 lbs!!! Our combined weight is 2934.3 for a total loss of 117.5lbs!! Everyone did GREAT! Good luck this week! :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone...good luck...I worked a double last night and now I am getting ready to leave work...good night
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone...good luck...I worked a double last night and now I am getting ready to leave work...good night

I'll miss you Kim:cry: You've been doing great so keep it up even if you aren't on this.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

I'll miss you Kim:cry: You've been doing great so keep it up even if you aren't on this.

Agreed! Kim you have been doing fabulous! You will continue too as well :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

I already miss you!!!!! Remember....we r gonna be smokin hot n skinny come Warrior Dash in September! We can do this, n hoping to see u round 3 in this challenge!!
  • jptmemphis
    jptmemphis Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Here is a look at how we are doing so far:

Lissalou and Skinny are kick'n it.

LastLoserWk5.png
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I love that chart!! thanks for posting it.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I LOVE the chart too, it gives me more motivation to kick it into high gear..please post again ...thanks!!!!
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I love the chart. Thanks for making it :)