Confused about Turbofire

Options
Hey guys,
I started Turbofire tonight and I was wondering if anyone else had trouble keeping up with the workout---I felt like I was taking a second to figure out what exactly they were doing before I could follow along, and even then some of the exercises were too quick for me to keep up with :(
HELP!

Replies

• kvns83
    kvns83 Posts: 29
    Options
    Yes I did too. Keep doing it and it DOES get easier. I've been faithful since Jan 3, I love it, and so will you. Be sure to watch the New to CLass section for a breakdown. It's a longer workout but will help in the end with intensity.
  • tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did you do the new to class option?
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Uh oh! I'm trying it for the first time tomorrow. I hope it goes well!
  • kega3j
    kega3j Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire on February 14, 2011, What I did is watched the first few videos the day before I worked outto them. On the day I worked out to a video for the first time, I played the new to class version. Yes it is very fast and the low impact looked like high impact to me. However, each day has gotten progressively better. Hang in there!
  • kaitlinmre
    kaitlinmre Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did you do the new to class option?

No I didn't.. hmm. I'll have to try that
  • txsjhawk
    txsjhawk Posts: 25
    Options
    Definitely do the new to class, she breaks everything down for you. You will catch on pretty quick as you will see a lot of the same ot similar moves through out. it will be worth it!