HI I AM NEW !

Options
HI My NAME IS LAURA , I AM NEW TO FITNESSPAL BUT AM HOPING IT WILL HELP TRACK MYSELF BETTER AND IF ANYONE WANTS A TEAM MEMBER TO HELP STAY FOCUSED I AM HERE AND COULD USE ONE TOO ! I HAVE ALOT TO LOSE AN AVERAGE OF 150 LBS TO LOSE , ITS GOING TO BE A LONG RIDE BUT MY MIND IS SET , IVE BEEN GOING TO A GYM 3 TIMES A WEEK AND WATCHING MY EATING , EVEN THOU I COULD DO BETTER WITH THE EATING PART , ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT ! HOPE TO ADD SOME NEW FRIENDS

Replies

• ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • LeeLiz12
    LeeLiz12 Posts: 33
    Options
    welcome!
  • GeekMomma42
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new to this too (today was Day 1). I know me ... I could definitely use some friends to help me say focused. I got a long way to go too. Feel free to add me.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll love it! I started a few weeks ago and I've made it a part of my daily routine......love it! I'll add you!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    PS SEVEN kids!? You have me beat at five! Go girl!
  • lindarosedee
    lindarosedee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,
    Today is my first day and I have over 150 to lose. I could use the supportand I am just trying to figure this system out. Good luck!
  • Marli13
    Marli13 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi well done,
    I started a couple of months ago. Add me if you want.
  • jewls30
    jewls30 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome. I have only been on this site for a bit over a week, but love it. It is a great site with very inspiring and motivated people. Good luck on your journey.