Ate a whole container/box of...

Options
Starting a (fun) thread of foods that you've polished off in one sitting just so that we all feel a little bit better about ourselves and can laugh a little at our failures and the rediculous things we've eaten WAY too much of...

I've polished off a whole box of Kashi Go Lean Crunch! (I love that stuff) in one sitting. I must of had about ten bowel movements the next day. Half a Costco-sized container of salted cashews. Four different chocolate bars one after the other. A whole loaf of buttered bread.

Chinese buffet? I've downed four plates easy.

My poor digestive tract. lol.

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    A box of mac and cheese.
    A sleeve of saltines.
    ........... I'm sure there is more, just cant think of anything else right now.
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    today I polished off a dozen buffalo wings. I knew I would regret it from the moment I bought them.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    A whole pack of chocolate chips...I thought I was going to puke though when I finished : (
  • CaroseH
    CaroseH Posts: 72
    Options
    Bump!
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A whole mini container of Taco Dip from Pick N' Save... not one of my finest moments.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A box of Girl Scout Samoas....Grrr.
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    today I polished off a dozen buffalo wings. I knew I would regret it from the moment I bought them.
    Haha, I hate moments like that. But I look back on it like-dang those were good and worth it! :)
  • JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of peanut butter M&Ms... not the small bags either. The medium or large sized ones! I can't even buy them anymore because i know I will do the same thing again!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pizza rolls, an entire bag/box....UGH!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Omg...I came so close to doing that. I actually have a full box left. I tell myself I can only eat the serving size per day lol.
    I definitely don't blame you! They are too yummy.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options

YES!!! THE BOMB!!! Girl Scouts are the DEVIL!!!!
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    An entire 6 pack of Franz bakeries raspberry filled powdered donuts, @250 calories per doughnut!
    *shame* :embarassed:
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Um a block of cheese not even the reduced fat kind....
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    An entire box of Vitatops. I've never visited the bathroom so much in my life.
    Inulin and sorbitol are not my friends.
    That cured me of ever having one again.

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss btw.
  • tkokid
    tkokid Posts: 4
    Options
    A box of OREO'S with a quart glass of milk....
    Iced Oatmeal Cookies with a quart glass of milk....
    Several sleeve's of Ritz crackers.....
    A tube of Pringles - doesn't matter what flavor...If I open the tube...it's gone
    Bag's of Doritos (Family size) - open it...it's gone
    Lays Potato chips with Jimmy Deans Sour cream and onion dip....No Problem to finish both....
    Girl Scout Cookies.....OH Yeah.... I hate those Green Natzi Munchkins....LOL...... J/K
    I am sure there are more that I am just forgetting
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Um a block of cheese not even the reduced fat kind....

I've done half a block w/ crackers.... on more than 1 occasion!! I have an addiction to cheese....
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    a can of Pringles salt and vinegar chips. Love those darn things. A whole package of double stuff Oreo's. I large bag of pistachios. I am good at pigging out but at one time I would never have gained a pound from it and now since I turned 30 It hangs on for dear life. I hate metabolism.
  • tkokid
    tkokid Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh Yeah.....and a full bag of Reeses Peanut Butter cups...
    That gives me a headache though....LOL
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    A 1400 calorie bag of Almond M&M's....then immediately after 700 calories of Peanut Butter M&M's.. All of that after a 3 course meal and 2 liters of water, including dessert. I think that was about 2 weeks ago.
  • devildog525
    Options
    I ate 1 jar of pickles, not the little jar, the massive ones, and before yall go thinking dill pickels have no calories, they were Bread and Butter Pickles