What do you drink?

Options
I am at a loss I have no idea what I can have to drink during the day. I am drinking water but I don't want that to be the only thing I ever drink again. Help what is okay to have to drink other then water?

Replies

• mishmash73
    mishmash73 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i like the packets that make the flavored tea, brewed ice tea, caffeine free diet pop (root beer, caffeine free dr pepper). There's gnc one that i've been buying b/c it was on clearance. stay away from juices
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I drink Skim Milk...
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Well remember what you drink you have to log too. I drink unsweet tea and water is about all. I had a glass of juice one day and when I logged it I thought no more of that.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of caffeine-free herbal teas. My favorites are cinnamon apple spice, mint, raspberry, and pomegranate. I also drink green tea, but that has a small amount of caffeine in case that's an issue to you.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Coffee (beware of cream and sugar -- use skim milk and Splenda or Stevia/Truvia), herbal tea, unsweetened ice tea, Vitamin Water Zero . . . you could also have Crystal Light. If you have a juicer, you could make raw juices (apple, orange, grapefruit, etc.) and they would just count the same as fruit.

I hope this helps!
  • gregh74
    gregh74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light Lemonade! It will satisfy the sweet urge without adding in major calories. Only 5 calories/serving.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    I drink mainly water, once a day I'll have some regular tea or some herbal tea! Any fruit juice etc. is just WAY too high in calories and I'd rather save my calories for FOOD, lol.
  • baffled_blonde
    Options
    Mix the juice 50/50 with water. Saves some calories, but you still get the juice taste when you're craving it. I would still limit your intake though.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    In the mornings I drink coffee. The rest of the day it is mostly water, which I like to add crystal light to or I drink unsweetend iced tea. Once a week or so I "splurge" and have a diet pepsi.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    toss a few tea leaves into hot water. at least then it'll change the taste. honestly, all i ever drink is water (usually hot). i have been known to drink a diet soda if i'm out with friends, and the occasional beer if it's a special occasion, but sticking to water is really a great idea - you don't waste any of your daily calories on beverages! drinking lots of water is a habit that must be learned, though, so just keep at it...
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    special k protien drink mix packets added to a bottle of water. They are only 25 or 30 calories i think and that way you are still getting your water intake and they taste great.
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Well I don't drink coffee or tea I never have and I don't want to start now. I agree that juice is too high in calories so I am staying away from it. Looks like I am going to be sticking with my flavoured water and maybe look in to getting some Crystal Light. I can't drink just plain water I find it yucky.
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Water, protein shakes and coke (I cheat) lol but I only drink 50 calories worth of it just to take care of my cravings
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    you are going to have to get used to water! Try some ice in it or a squeeze of lemon juice.

GG
  • Briankjones098
    Options
    Milo's 0 Cal sweet. It is sweetened with sucralose so it is good for diabetics, and tastes GREAT. The best sugar free premade tea I have found. I also brew my own tea as well. I was drinking Powerade Zero until I noticed the sodium. Vitamine Water Zero looks promising as well.
  • pookie55
    pookie55 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of different things than water.

1. Ocean Spray Diet Juices
    2. Diet Lemon Snapple
    3. Sugar Free Wylers drink
    4. Zero calorie drinks
    I hope this helps.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    decaf green tea, soy milk, gatorade
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I drink a lot of different things than water.

1. Ocean Spray Diet Juices
    2. Diet Lemon Snapple
    3. Sugar Free Wylers drink
    4. Zero calorie drinks
    I hope this helps.

The Lemon Snapple sounds really good.
  • Can75
    Can75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of the bottled flavored water from Walmart. No calories & no sodium. The Key Lime tastes just like Sprite. LOL It satisfies my carbonation craving while getting the necessary water intake.
  • just4laughs
    Options
    I don’t know. I watched an episode of Dr. Oz about 3 weeks ago, and he had these dietitians on the show, and they were saying that the sugar substitutes and sugar free drinks out there on the market are not good for you. I also saw on the news about a month ago they said diet sodas aren’t good for you……anymore. My take is this; if it’s not natural it probably wouldn’t be good for you. I’ve seen people contradict themselves when they are all about the organic movement, but yet drink soft drinks with artificial sugar or sweeteners. I like natural sugar…in very small amounts. You might want to make some homemade ice tea w/ SOME sugar and put some lemon juice in it and put it in a sports bottle. I made peach tea by putting cut up peaches in a gallon of regular ice tea and it gave it nice refreshing taste. Hope this might help.

P.S. I get off on tangents….sorry.