Body AND Mind: Tracking Meditation/Journaling

Options
I have depression issues (hey, who doesn't?) that stem partly from how I view myself externally, and partly how I talk to myself internally. I am so incredibly impressed at how much better I am with food choices and exercise when I know I will be accountable here on MFP--it's like a little miracle wrapped up in a cyber-bow! And since it's been working so well when dealing with the outer me, I'm going to hold myself accountable for dedicating some time each day to inner work as well. I'll be documenting meditation or journaling sessions under exercise so that I can track my consistency.

If you're like me and could use a little motivation to address the inner along with the outer, I invite you to join me in this little experiment and see just how amazing we can feel!

Replies

• gt45891
    gt45891 Posts: 25
    Options
    Amazing. Weight loss is 99% inner work. Once that occurs, the outer work falls in place naturally. Add me if it's okay.
    ~namaste'~
  • MissMe2morrow
    Options
    Happy to add! :flowerforyou:

I used to meditate regularly in the morning and I remember seeming happier back then. This morning will be Day 1. The saga continues!