Wedding workout!

Options
I'm getting married in 82 days to be exact and decided I want to lose 15 pounds by then. I'm not exactly sure of the best way to go about doing this. I started doing 30 day shred every night, and a few mornings a week I run a mile. I'm looking to increase the distance I run soon. I am an office secretary so I'm sitting down 8 hours a day. Anyone have any suggestions on anything I can do meet my goal? I don't have a gym membership and can't really afford it right now, but my dad does have a treadmill that I can usr.

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    walk on the treadmill at a 15 incline and about 3.2 pace.....for an HOUR...you will be amazed at how your legs start to change and your lovely lady lumps turn small round and perfect!
  • Livie_Marie
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You seem to be off to a good start with 30DS and the treadmill. Do you have any pilates or yoga DVDs? You'll be suprised with how well you will tone up, but in such a slenderizing way, your balance will increase, core strength will be awesome and that core will also look awesome!