I want my body back !

Options
I gave my body to my little one and I want it back ! what about the other moms ?

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    That's me all the way!Was so worth it for my son:)He is priceless....But now it's me time...
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I hear ya! it was soo worth it though =)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I can't blame it all on the kids because I did gain about 15 pounds after I got married but then two kids and two c-sections totally did me in. But no worries, this mama is getting her groove back, ah ha ah ha.
  • gamizz
    gamizz Posts: 24
    Options
    how do you guys lose weight with little ones? any tips ?
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I have been walking...a lot! and I go to bikram yoga a few times a week. This site helps so much with the food and keeping track!
  • Keishia
    Keishia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah, completely with you on that one. I weighed 125 lbs 10 years ago when I had my first child. Thats where I want to be again. Size 7/8 125 lbs maybe 118. lol I would be perfectly happy with 125 lbs though. After four kids and three c-sections it seems like it can only be achieved in my dreams, but I refuse to give up without one heck of a fight. :laugh:
  • Keishia
    Keishia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill which I use every once and awhile, and I have Dance Central and Zumba for the Xbox 360 Kinect. After my kids go to bed mommy works out. Mommy's time to play and relax. lol :laugh:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I don't have much time nor energy to exercise but I do count calories religiously. I really do want to make it a goal to tone up more.