Friends with goals less than 50 lbs?? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    I'm not trying to sound conceited, but I am in good shape already. I just need to shave off another 12lbs to feel at home. That will put me at 6'1" and 190lbs. If my head wasn't so big I would already be there, lol. Anyway, if that last 12 was off, I would probably have a nice 6 pack. It's a pain in the butt because that's the hardest place to lose fat, and core exercises are BORING!

That's true...I hate them so much! But you gotta do what you gotta do!
  • samonaellie
    Options
    Hi there Kitten I'm trying to loose about 30 lbs. It doesn't seem like much, but i'm no spring chicken nor can I spend tons of time in the gym (that's my downfall) but eating right is my saving grace!!! Good luck on your weight lost, hopefully by summer we will be alble to show off the pounds we've shed!!! :)
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 52 in total so far (13 on here) got another 42 to go ... add me as a friend, if you like ... the more the merrier!
    Kathryn
  • samonaellie
    Options
    I am so there, I want to loose 30 too. I just recently had my first baby girl, I didn't get too big during my time being preggo, BUT alot of my clothes are very ill fitting, too tight or too loose.And I too have some high school wear I've been dying to get back in, hopefully we can all continue share ideas, and testimonies to help each other out good luck to you!!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    My goal is about 35-40...
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose at least 15 lbs!
  • maddiesmommy1111
    Options
    my goal is to lose 15-20 feel free to add me!
  • undrznith
    undrznith Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have two kids now, 20 months apart and the youngest is about 4.5 months old. I started out at my heaviest when I got pregnant with the first, only gained 15 and lost 30 just through just breastfeeding (I didn't exercise because I was being lazy : ( ). I gained the 30 back this pregnancy and am hovering about 5-10lbs over my pre pregnancy weight. I would over all like to lose 20-30 lbs. I am starting out shooting for 20 : )

The tricky thing for me is that I am currently breastfeeding so I have to make sure I get plenty of calories for that, and I think my baby may have a milk protein allergy SO that is going to seriously limit what I can eat... I did join a gym that that is within walking distance of our house so I am hoping to take advantage of that. Totally ready to get into better shape and set a better example for my boys : )
  • buckywaters
    Options
    Just under 50 lbs! I'm trying to lose 46 lbs. Here we go...
  • leannie
    leannie Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love some support! My goal is to lose 15 - 20 lbs. I was going along really well last year; then we made a long distance move in August and today I realized I had gained 13 lbs back!. I guess that shocked me back to reality so I am ready to start getting back to being healthy. Anyone who would like support feel free to friend me.

Wishing you all the best in your journey!
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey Kitten! I want to lose at least 20 lbs, possibly up to 30 before summer hits. I just moved to the beach with tons of skinny gals, and I need to be one...again :) I've been working out some, but really need to start tracking my food intake, so here I am. I just joined today so please feel free to friend me OBXGal.

Good luck to everyone!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The total amount i want to lose is 25 pounds, lost 9 so far, got 16 more to go :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Mine is 20 and now 15 to go so feel free to add me:)
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    My goal is 30, but I wouldn't be sad if I lost 35 or 40 :) Welcome to MFP, good luck wt your goals!
  • jrosemom
    jrosemom Posts: 2
    Options
    i want to lose 30 lbs as well! :happy:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    So far as a group we want to lose a combine amount of 734 lbs... wow!! (Don't ask me why I just spent the time adding it up)
    :embarassed:

We can do this!! :love:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I have lost 7 so far and have 10-12 left to go,depends on where I start to see the muscle tone I want.