OMG under 250 for the first time in a decade!

Options
jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
:drinker: OKAY, cue the band, drop the balloons, and hand me the Sparkle Kilt!!!:bigsmile: For the first time in a decade I weigh less than 250!!!:tongue: Really, today for my weekly weigh in, I was at 248.5. :wink: Since MFP doesn't recognize the half pound, I'm going with 248. (hey, I can prolly sit on the can and grunt that out, hehehe :huh: ).
But thanx to all of you for the love, support, and fun! I love all you guys!

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :drinker: OKAY, cue the band, drop the balloons, and hand me the Sparkle Kilt!!!:bigsmile: For the first time in a decade I weigh less than 250!!!:tongue: Really, today for my weekly weigh in, I was at 248.5. :wink: Since MFP doesn't recognize the half pound, I'm going with 248. (hey, I can prolly sit on the can and grunt that out, hehehe :huh: ).
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

wHOO HOOOOOOOOOO
  • momto3hmn
    Options
    :drinker: RIGHT ON!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Go you!!! Congrats:drinker: :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    62a82059.gif
  • LaLupe
    Options
    Felicidades!
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh wow congrats! That's goal of mine as well to get down below 250! With my second pregnancy I gained 60 lbs on top of the 40lbs from the first so I haven't been down below 250 since before my son was born and I got pregnant with him so probably about six years ago!
  • monica5237
    Options
    That is wonderful I am so happy for you :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good work - you probably look and feel 10 years younger!
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    whoooo go you! that sparkle kilt is gonna look hot! :wink:
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You Rock!! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Whoa oooo slim Jammie bam a lam....OOOOOO slim jammie bam a lam.

:smooched: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
  • p90x_Dude
    Options
    Way to go Bro, when I get to 250 it's going to be a party over HERE!!! :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Make sure to post those pictures of you in the Kilt.

Way to go. You are so awsome.:drinker:
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Great Job!! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Awesome job Man...you rock...all that hard work and walking with Ezzie while going for your fun outtings....seems to be working GREAT!!:drinker:

btw..what the heck ever happened on the 'murder mystery'....oh to those not up on their travels...it wasn't a neighborhood murder mystery:laugh: But a fun one.... so who was killed and how'd you all do on guessing:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I HAD to come back and yell

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:bigsmile: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy way to go for you!!!! tuns a little sister hugs and you should go dancing in your sparkle kilt to celebrate!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a milestone!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    We are all so proud of you!!! Go Jamerz! Go Jamerz! AddEmoticons00530-1.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!