Nutitional Goals - 1200 calories

Options
Hiya would love you to add me as a friend if you have mastered hitting your calorie intake and all your nutitional goals. As I am finding it quite difficult. I have been playing aound with diffrent foods but still cannot get my nutrional goals to balance and still end up with calories to eat. - I could eat more calories but would end up in the red in other area. Please share your diet plans with me. :)

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian. I lift weights to build muscle. I take a protein whey isolate drink after my workouts.
    Everyones nutritional goals are different. For me, i want to intake a little more protein than normal (80-100g). I try to keep my sodium lower, so I just choose foods where I can control salt or buy only no salt added foods. I eat a lot of greek yogurt, lentils, beans etc for protein. For carbs, I choose to eat whole grain breads and pastas, and sweet potatos, and brown rice, oatmeal. I also eat egg whites (no yolks) and dairy in the form of cheese. I drink soy milk with my whey powder.
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I wouldn't bother trying to hit all your nutrtional goals. As long as you have a balanced diet then you'll get what you need. Far too many people on here get too bogged down in numbers and goals. It becomes a chore that you can't keep up for the rest of your life. Ever heard of anyone die of a carbohydrate excess or a fat deficiency? Eat well and you'll be fine.
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In exactly the same dilema - am getting it half the time and failing miserably the other half the time!:grumble:
  • jojojor
    jojojor Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi ! Just try to eat lots of fresh whole foods,nothing processed or artificial.As long as you eat healthy it doesnt matter if you go over on some days! Good luck !