Everbody needs a breather...

Options
I have just completed Day 6 of the 30 Day Shred at Level 1. My fitness levels have increased since Day 1 and am now able to follow Natalie for the majority of the workout however have you heard it when Jillian jokes at some point through Level 1 and say’s something along these lines:
“Look at my girls, they don’t even cheat when I’m not looking” which is followed by a little laugh?

Well, (as sad as this may sound but after doing this DVD quite often you tend to notice these things) about 12 minutes 25 seconds into Level 1 whilst doing lunges with bicep curls notice how the camera pans from Natalie to Anita… in the background Natalie stops doing lunges and just stands doing a few bicep curls. Surely the editors would have picked up on this lol…. I am ashamed to seem to be nit picking about this but just goes to show you… even Natalie needs a little bit of a breather! :laughs:

Replies

• ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That is funny! Love it!
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    i did day one of this yeasterday it killed me !! im deffiantly gonna watch out for that !! haha maby she was just having 5 seconds lmao !!
  • theTupper
    theTupper Posts: 27
    Options
    I actually figured that she stopped on purpose as at that point Jillian is talking about the other girl and her technique, and didn't want Natalie's exercise in the background to confuse anyone.