Cayene Pepper Diet

Options
Good Morning,

On April 10th, I will be attending my cousin’s wedding. I must loose 20 lbs by then.
Started to read about the cayenne pepper diet, has anyone tried it?
Does it work?:embarassed:

Replies

• ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    20lbs in a month seems alot?

Fad diets are always a quick fix and youll probably end up putting the weight back on......and maybe a bit more! Why not keep a control of your calories and get some excercise in. You could definately lose 2lb a week by dong that.
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    20lbs is a lot to lose in 1 month. I'd aim for 10. I think 10 is def do able. You might surprise yourself & lose even more than 10 but please don't do any of these fad diets. Dedicate X amount of time to the gym & make healthier dietary choices & I bet you'll see results.
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Agreed. 20 lbs in a month is too extreme.
  • kao1970
    kao1970 Posts: 22
    Options
    i agree we all want to look good for a special but your heath is mor important i nee to lose at least 60 more pounds dont let this get you down lose it slow be health

god bless
    Karen
    :smile:
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    You would just lose a bit of water out of your body. There is no "quick-fix" diet and exercise is the only way
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I agree, losing 20 lbs in a month is pretty extreme, you dont want to become sick or hurt yourself, all for a wedding do you? I would up your water and cut out drinking any calories at all if you can (especially soda!!), and do some good cardio. You may want to lose 20lbs, but maybe it is they way something fits that will make you ignore the number. How you feel is so much more important then what a scale says! Good luck on your weight loss, but please be careful, I have done the fad thing, it never ends well.
  • loerrit
    loerrit Posts: 7
    Options
    :smooched: ok I will try for 10 lbs
  • loerrit
    Options
  • loerrit
    Options
  • ChrissyLee7
    Options
    I tried that lemonade diet with the pepper and molasses It didn't work cause I don't like to be delusional and hungry ;) I also don't think 20 lbs in a month is as unrealistic as the nay-sayers are making it seem- yes it does require a hardcore detox in which the end-result may be more than 20lbs lost but put you in to a food frenzy after that wedding. I'm not saying DO IT and make it your LIFESTYLE i'm just saying it's not IMPOSSIBLE for the occasion.
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Starving yourself is not impossible it's insane.