Whats your favorite workout DVD?

Options
I am in the market to buy a great DVD (or 2 or 3) and would love opinions on what has worked for others and keeps you turning it on day after day. I love kickboxing and would LOVE one of those types. But also Aerobics and or Yoga. Something thats really gonna make be burn the calories!! So go for it... tell me your favorite workout videos!!

Thanks
~Allison

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga is GREAT! Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Videos are great, too.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Walmart or Target about $10). I have a love/hate relationship with it. Most days I hate Jillian for pushing me, but I'm loving that I am starting to notice change in my body.
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    For toning-Jillian Micheals 30 day shred (it has 3 different workouts on one DVD more bang for your buck--luv that!)
    For kick *kitten* cardio- Tae-bo
    For fun cardio- turbo jam beach body--it's like dancing fun, I personally like it better than zumba, less moves to master, I'm not that coordinated at 5am when I work out ;)
  • Loribell23
    Options
    TURBO JAM!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i love jillians no more trouble zones & banish fat boost metabolism. Both great. Also her 6wk6pk and yoga.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM TURBO JAM TURBO JAM!!!! you wont regret it i promiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • mbuzalski
    mbuzalski Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam for sure. It is dancing/kickboxing/aerobic. It is amazing. I have using it for about 30 days and I already see a big difference in my appearance.
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    Goddess Workout Cardio Belly Dancing is my current favourite.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I found I am not quite coordinated enough for the dancing DVDs and they took too much brain power. I LOVE the Biggest Loser 30-day jumpstart, got it from Netflix. Also I got a Generic Yoga DVD from Target for the days I'm feeling worn out. I thought it would be really relaxing and not so strenuous, which is very true, but you can't really feel it!
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds. She's great, and I burn over 1000 calories in an hour!
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Zumba DVDs!!! Also Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds!!
  • maxmum
    maxmum Posts: 12
    Options
    All of Davina's DVD are fab, but my fave is 'Super Body Workout'. It has several workouts that you can select and match together as you feel like, and I have used them for 9 months now on rotation and am still not bored.

They incorporate Kickboxing, Aerobics, strength training, Yoga and more.
  • trukkerdaddie
    trukkerdaddie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nutty Professor? lol. The ending is funny with the 'work out' bit, lmao.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love Billy Blanks, Jr Cardioke and Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Sorry I don't have any to offer but I'd like to keep this list handy as well.
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have heard great things about Turbo Jam, so I think that's what I'm getting! Does anyone here know if there's a lot of high impact moves?
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I have heard great things about Turbo Jam, so I think that's what I'm getting! Does anyone here know if there's a lot of high impact moves?

Not too many high impact moves, but there are always 2 modifiers to watch if you don't want to go high impact. It's a lot of fun!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I am in the market to buy a great DVD (or 2 or 3) and would love opinions on what has worked for others and keeps you turning it on day after day. I love kickboxing and would LOVE one of those types. But also Aerobics and or Yoga. Something thats really gonna make be burn the calories!! So go for it... tell me your favorite workout videos!!

Thanks
    ~Allison

Turbo Jam, or it's big sister Turbo Fire
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Not too many high impact moves, but there are always 2 modifiers to watch if you don't want to go high impact. It's a lot of fun!

That's the great thing about all of Beachbody's work out programs. They always have someone who is showing you how to modify the exercise.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba....yes there are moves to learn but after a while I'm just jamming to the music
    I also like Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds....

Turbojam is ok too but I dont like all the kick boxing stuff