First time here, I can do it!

Options
I always feel I never see things through, I am hoping this time, I can break this barrier this shield that does not let me move forward in all aspects of my life. I want to do this, I want this to be what motivates me do to change everything else in my life. I want to and NEED to lose 20 pounds. Who is with me?

Replies

• kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I've been on many diets in the past, but I've always had the same problem, never seeing it through. I think it's because I feel like I'm doing this 'alone' and don't really have the support I'm looking for. A friend referred me to this site and I think I've finally found a place where I can give as well as get support! :)
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both!!!

This forum is awesome for support and motivation! I wish you both so much happiness and success! Feel free to add me!
  • jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    You're right! You can do this! :bigsmile:
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard to you both you have come to the right place. I have been on here for a week and love it. The support is awesome. Sending friend request. I have 23lbs to go. Would love to have you along on our journey!
  • Brandeze
    Brandeze Posts: 5
    Options
    Great, we are not alone! We will support each other, thanks, I just feel lifted right now, I am going to get my sneakers on and go for a walk!
  • Brandeze
    Brandeze Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement, I am feeling motivated seeing all the encouragement from all of you.
    Thanks!
  • Manyuha
    Manyuha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's my second day here and generally I need some motivation and, I would say, control. Couple of times I started a diet which lasted only for a month or so. So I hope this time I'll make it last. I joined gym, I'm starting a healthy nutrition diet and in few words I need to change the way I live. Hope to find some support on this site, which is, by the way, is superb!

Add me to friend list, plz. I'm friendly ;)