Where is the Skinny me??

Options
Ok peeps! I'm so bad at motivating myself to eat right and get slim! I need ALL the support I can to lost this 'baby weight' that I keep blaming on my kids, that are now 7 and 8! LOL!

Replies

• Hotbysummer
    Options
    This is the best choice ya could have made!!! the friends I have made on here have made all the difference! You can do this....as long as you dedicate yourself:) and with my loud mouth....its gna b hard not to!!!!!
  • 16henryk
    16henryk Posts: 7
    Options
    I could totally be ur support right now. I wanna loose weight to make it through middle school.
  • Ginalilly
    Options
    The skinny you is within your reach....! Welcome you've come to the right place to help keep you motivated!
    x :-)
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    I could totally be ur support right now. I wanna loose weight to make it through middle school.

((high5))!! Really wish I would have made that choice at your age!!! Stay with it!
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've also been terrible about getting myself motivated to eat right. I dont' mind working out / exercising, but it's not doing any good if I'm not willing to change my eating habits. I'm hoping that posting my food here every day will hold me accountable for what I'm putting in my body! If you ever need support feel free to message me any time! I'm in the same boat. :)
  • jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here.