Eh?! (Look again...) WOW!

Options
Wakx
Wakx Posts: 105 Member
That was what I said today in the gym.

My gym has one of those old scales, with slides. I was used to slide the top one to 80kg and then the smaller one. Started with 91kg 10 months ago. Got stuck at 85kg for many months after some time. And I realized I was drinking too much wine, beer etc. But I couldn't cut that until 2 months ago. Once I did, I slowly started dropping weight again. Then I discovered MFP a couple of weeks ago... Wohowww, it went so fast. Like a water slide!

So, there I stood today... I couldn't use the 80kg slide as a basis anymore... Had to use the 60kg slide. That means... I had dropped below 80kgs!! Indeed, 79.7kgs.

Just couldn't believe it.

Totally made my day.

:glasses: :happy:

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congratulations!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! My husband recently asked me if he could no longer drink wine and beer. I told him it depended on how badly he wanted to loose pounds. He brews his own beer, so it might be a bit of a challenge for him.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!!
    :wink:
  • unckat09
    unckat09 Posts: 97
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    That is awesome....keep up the great work that you are doing :smile:
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    BRILLIANT ;-) :drinker:
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    That's absolutely fantastic!!! Congratulations....

Cheers
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!! That's wonderful!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    There's a link in my signature called The Effects of Alcohol on the waistline. You've already figured that out though.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Well done you!
  • Formandeeonly
    Formandeeonly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job! ... it was partly one of those type scales that brought me to my sences....the one I stood on went to 325lb.....i got on and maxed all bars out and the fool thing didnt drop !......long story short,...it does now.
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Such wonderful responses. The day gets better all the time!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow that gotta feel awesome !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!