Woman on a mission!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Beverly and I'm from Toronto Canada. I'm a newbie to the site - so far I'm really excited about it! I just hired a trainer to get me ready for my wedding which is May 2009 - and my trainer actually referred me to the site. I'm looking to lose some of this 'love fat' that I gained through dating (20 lbs 25 would be even better!) and am really hoping this will just add to my motivation. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Beverly : )

Replies

• Bevy
    Bevy Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Beverly and I'm from Toronto Canada. I'm a newbie to the site - so far I'm really excited about it! I just hired a trainer to get me ready for my wedding which is May 2009 - and my trainer actually referred me to the site. I'm looking to lose some of this 'love fat' that I gained through dating (20 lbs 25 would be even better!) and am really hoping this will just add to my motivation. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Beverly : )
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome!! You're going to love it here, the people are great and they have wonderful tips, advice and are all heart.:smile: You've obviously hired a very intellegent trainer.:bigsmile:

Good luck to you!!
  • Bevy
    Options
    Thanks so much! I just started working with this trainer last week and she ROCKS! So much energy and so motivating to workout with. I'm loving this site already!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    welcome ,,,

were in this with you !!!!

may :flowerforyou:
  • monne
    monne Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi and welcome :flowerforyou:

I'm also from Canada,i live in New Brunswick. You're going to love this site. It ROCKS!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • mmccloud2
    Options
    Welcome Beverly this website is great . I am also new to this site and so far I have lost about 4lbs by just changing my diet and still doing what I like to do which is "eat". I'm constanly "snacking" on fruits and veggies throughout the day . :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome001.png
    Well, tread on woman! And if you fall down, we'll be here to help you get back up.
  • Bevy
    Options
    You guys are awesome - wow I feel so welcomed!! Thanks for all the warm wishes and advice, and yaay for my fellow Canadians too!!

Thanks again for all the encourgement and it looks like you guys are rocking it too!