Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic

Options
:heart: Hi all! I attended the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic this weekend & WOW! Talk about motivating. It was just the nudge I needed to fully embrace this weight loss/fitness thing that I have been struggling with my whole adult life! That's how I came across My Fitness Pal. I was just curious if anyone else has ever attended?

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    No but I'm all ears. Tell us more!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    No but I'm all ears. Tell us more!
  • twilightbright
    Options
    Oh it was so eye opening! It's a fitness convention in Columbus, O. that is held every March. They have competitions in every area you can think of...karate, fencing, hockey, body building, track & field, weight lifting, dancing, etc. We were surrounded by healthy, motivated people. At first I felt a bit intimidated but it didnt take long & I thinking to myself...I want this:)
  • nutmeg0686
    nutmeg0686 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was there on Saturday! I just watched the CrossFit competitions in one of the ballrooms. We tried to walk around the massive vendor room where companies were giving away tons of protein products for free if you were willing to wait in mile-long lines. I'm not good with crowds and wasn't willing to go through all of that for a week's worth of protein supplements. There were so many people and, yes, it was very interesting!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I know someone who worked the Classic! She's amazing. Woot.
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    we were there! my husband is one of the Animpak guys (Universal Nutrition). we were there haning in the cage with the rest of the big boys. it's pretty cool to see the big time athletes that you see on Oxygen mag and many others! muscles, muscles, muscles, tans n big fake boobs are all u see. crazy place! luv it there!