Kind of new.

Options
I've been using myfitnesspal for about a month or so now. And I am proud to say that so far I've lost 10 pounds. I've got about 40 more to go until I reach my goal. I think I am hitting a rough patch... you know, that patch where you are just plain tired of working your *kitten* off, so I am looking for more friends and people to talk to who can keep me motivated and who I can relate to. Thanks... happy weight loss :) (cheesy, I know LOL)

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    ten pounds in a little over a month is awesome,keep up the good work girl!
  • b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey there,
    First of all cheers for your success! :)
    10 lbs is a big deal, keep up the good work. I just joined MFP yesterday but I have been trying to lose weight for past 1.5 month I have seen some difference but not much. To be honest I have been doing just workouts, some days watching my food and other days not so much, especially weekends are bad :(.
    I thought if i want better results I need to do both, so I just joined in here. I am sure together we all can see great results.
    add a ticker or badge to your signature thats great visibility for yourself and others :)
    Good Luck!
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    10 lbs is great!!!! Be very happy with that....but don't give up...
    I am just starting out and will be over the hill WHEN I loose 10....
  • kristyyoung
    kristyyoung Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're doing awesome - don't give up! I'm in the same boat - lost 7 pounds. I'm happy, but it is a lot of work! Keep it up and I will too! :smile: