how often do u weigh in??

Options
i started about 2 weeks ago not sure if i should weigh my self in every week or every month wich is the best way??:smile:

Replies

• diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i started about 2 weeks ago not sure if i should weigh my self in every week or every month wich is the best way??:smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    once a month
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I weigh in every Wednesday with my sister and my friend...it keeps us honest and I for one could not go a month w/o weighing myself...You will find what works best for you...

Good luck

:smile:

dd
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow so i guess tomorrow is the day theee big weigh in..lol:laugh:
  • centralwife
    Options
    Once a week:laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week. I do it every monday morning. I don't think I could ever go a month! lol
  • soulkiss29
    Options
    I guess once a day is too much? :laugh:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Once a week, usually Saturday morning.
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and then divide by 7 to get an average.
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    For me personally, I plan on weighing in once a month, it's just more accurate. I've only been at this one week and I'm pretty sure 4-5 years of cumulative bad habits beats one week. of doing things better.:blushing: As I get on a roll I may weigh in more often or if I really can't wait anymore! For now I'm content.
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    I weigh once a week. The most I can go is 10 days. A month is too long for me.
  • daniellerprescott
    Options
    I think once per week is prob the best, but I bought the weight watchers digital scale and it is addicting, I weigh in every night now...whatever keeps you motivated, daily keeps me on track because it is on my mind and I can focus each meal/work out.
    :heart:
  • joanne123
    Options
    yes, I thought I'd go for once a week, this will be my first weigh in on Wednesday...:ohwell:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Once per week.
    People that have lost weight and have maintained it for a minimum of one year weigh in once a week. The reasoning behind it is that they don't obsess all week long but once per week they check in to make sure they are maintaining and that way they catch weight gain of a few pounds early and can make adjustments to fix it.

I weigh in on Mondays, that way I feel obligated to myself to be good over the weekends.
  • mildrede40
    Options
    once a month on the 27th
  • cmdsimmon
    Options
    I also weigh in once a week... on Monday mornings along with my sis and one of our friends. We've all been doing great. I've lost a ttl of 7 lbs now! :happy:
  • mitstac17
    mitstac17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal on Jan 2nd. So far, I weigh in every Saturday morning. I, too, agree with once a week. My husband and I love going out to eat and I refuse to go out on Friday night if I am weighing in on Saturday. Plus, if I have a naughty food day on Saturday or Sunday, I have all week to work hard at the gym and stick right with the program. Good Luck, I've already lost 5 pounds counting my calories and working out in just over two weeks!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Once a week, in the morning, right when I wake up....same day, same time and in my PJs :smile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    once a week.
    Friday morning after peeing and before coffee.:wink: