Starting Today!!

Salamanda25
Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I decided to do something for myself for a change and joined a gym!!! I start today. Looking forward to it! I think my husband can handle the baby for an additional hour so Mama can get her workout in!!

Replies

• Sent you a friend request :-)
  • WTG! That will be the best decision you have made I am sure. Once you get into a rhythem of working out you will not only look forward to it but you will crave it. Seriously! Also on the days you cant get to the gym or dont feel like it do an at home exercise via free on demand or dvr or online using YouTube or buy one you'd like for those possible days. Then you will not feel like you lost out on a day and beat yourself up about it.
    Congrats on your decision look forward to hearing more about your fitness journey!
  • Good luck!!! :)

My husband stays with my daughter for about two hours, two nights a week while I am out the gym taking Insanity. I miss not being there for her bath time, but mama has to get in shape!
  • prncssj
    prncssj Posts: 12
    Great!!
  • Great Job! You will love it!! :smile:
  • wellsar
    wellsar Posts: 24
    ! Moms needs seem to end up on the backburner, glad youre making "you" time!
  • Congrats!!! My husband gets to take care of the kids for an hour while I exercise as well...he's very supportive of my weight loss efforts, but I don't typically "inconvenience" him if I don't need to. We need our husbands to help us out with this! We love all of those that do! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.