lost 45 pounds !!

Options
hey all. my name is Jenn i joined mfp in october 2010 and i absoutly love this site!. I have lost 45 pounds so far and everytime i feel like giving up and don't care anymore i just come on here and always makes me keep going. i love that i can put something in like worked out for 2 hours and i get a bunch of people cheering me on. so thank you so much for all the support and im hopeing i will reach the rest of my goal i didn't think for a long time i would ever get. so thanks again and feel free to add me to add to your support group!

Replies

• Cheeks768
    Cheeks768 Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome job!

From one Jenn to another! :laugh:
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I love the encouragement as well
  • Journey32
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Keep it up!!
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes awesome, from yet ANOTHER Jen :)
  • drroduran
    drroduran Posts: 23
    Options
    You are doing phenomenally!! I feel the same way as you...I just found this site a couple of weeks ago...but it has been so helpful...from getting inspiration from folks like you...to getting help with a question...to logging my food and knowing exactly what the outcome is...
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hhhhmmm.....a lot of Jens on here. My name is also Jen. :D

Congrats on your achievement so far! Keep it up, and remember to never give up!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    it's funny how you caring about people you have never meet and they motivate you to keep it up. congrats on your loss, keep it up!!
  • xsupertiffx
    Options
    Great job!
  • keylareed
    keylareed Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Great job!:happy:
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is wonderful and I agree about the support here being helpful. Keep it up!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you are doing great job!!!
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous...Keep at it, luv...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!