OMG under 250 for the first time in a decade!

Options
2»

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :drinker: OKAY, cue the band, drop the balloons, and hand me the Sparkle Kilt!!!:bigsmile: For the first time in a decade I weigh less than 250!!!:tongue: Really, today for my weekly weigh in, I was at 248.5. :wink: Since MFP doesn't recognize the half pound, I'm going with 248. (hey, I can prolly sit on the can and grunt that out, hehehe :huh: ).
    But thanx to all of you for the love, support, and fun! I love all you guys!

Awesome job Man...you rock...all that hard work and walking with Ezzie while going for your fun outtings....seems to be working GREAT!!:drinker:

btw..what the heck ever happened on the 'murder mystery'....oh to those not up on their travels...it wasn't a neighborhood murder mystery:laugh: But a fun one.... so who was killed and how'd you all do on guessing:huh:

It was a Murder Mystery Comedy Riverboat Dinner Cruise... and it was a HOOT! :drinker: If you ever get a chance to do one, we highly recommend it! And oh yeah... Ezzie owes me a big, wet, kiss.... I guessed the heinous criminal, and she didn't *chuckle*
  • crlafrenz
    Options
    Congrats! A great milestone!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    YAEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you.:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ya know what? I gotta admit that I'm totoally addicte to seenig that stew pid ticker move! :blushing: But honestly, it's like wow! I'm really doing something good for myself, for a change! It really is a life affirming kind of thing, isn't it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!