NSV on 30 day shred

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
I am going to be on day 8 first level and can do 6 full push-ups (did that yesterday on day 7) I feel like im getting stronger. Just wanted to let you guys know..30 day shred is tough, but worth investing. :happy:

Replies

• melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm not sure I'll ever be able to do a real pushup.......... :(
  • jillinthbox
    jillinthbox Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and 135 and can't do a real pushup, BUT I did download the 30-DS and if you are telling me it can change that, I'm doing it.

Anyone have approx calorie burn with one session of L1 of the video??
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I can do a full MODIFIED push up! Haha. I envy you :) I have 30DS but I havent been able to do it every day. I was doing another Jillian video today though, doing push-ups, and I did my modified push up the RIGHT way. I was proud of that, haha. Arms at a right angle and everything! Hopefully, with practice, I can do a full one! Congrats on your 30DS success :D
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    10 days before starting the 30DS I couldn't do chin ups!!

10 days into the shred I was able to do 1!!

20 days into the shred I did 3!!!

The 30DS is awesome for building strength!!!

I am currently waiting for the Ripped In 30 !! Can't wait!!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    WTG!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thats very good!
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    great job, I know those push-ups can be hard. I am seeing the more that I do the video the more I can accomplish as well. Keep up the great work!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    good job! i'm on day 8 as well. the first day I could only do modified push ups. last night I did 12 real push ups
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 7! Usually ill do half reg. push up and get down to my knees during both rounds.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am on day 9, level one and am still doing the knee one, so you are very strong! Congratulations! I think I will probably be on level one this whole 30 Day Shred. And I am okay with that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!