What's your REAL Goals and Reward

Options
Katcatters
Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
Woo Hoo! I climbed the climbing frame and slid down the slide with my wee girl today - havent done that since I put on all the weight! The REAL rewards!

What's yours?

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    22 lbs lost with Power90 - more than I could ever dream..back into a 28" waist/34" legs jeans...as of this past weekend :)

P90X Lean - who knows what these 90 days will bring...except for a sore body after Day 1 lol...Day 3 is tomorrow - we'll see how well I move out of bed LOL... :laugh:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to get out of the 200's(24lbs to go) I don't know what my reward will be, but I just can't wait to get there.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Get out of 200s also = mini goal party.
    Target weight 165 = Cruise
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    My REAL goal is to not feel like a toad in a swimming suit so that I can reward myself (AND MY KIDS) by taking them to the pool more often - I LOVED swimming when I was a kid, and my own kids rarely get to go - I make excuses, but really it is because of MY insecurities...
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My REAL goal is to not feel like a toad in a swimming suit so that I can reward myself (AND MY KIDS) by taking them to the pool more often - I LOVED swimming when I was a kid, and my own kids rarely get to go - I make excuses, but really it is because of MY insecurities...

It's exciting! Cause you're going to do it!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    REAL GOALS:
    to fit into a size 16 jean
    to get to ONE-derland and stay there
    to ride roller-coasters without worrying if I will fit in the seat or if the bar will click like it is supposed to
    to be able to jog for 30 minutes without stopping (or walking)

MY REWARDS WILL BE:
    new clothes, new clothes and more new clothes
    more active lifestyle
    my health
    trip to Cedar Point
    ...this is the FIRST TIME ever, that food will not be my reward
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to have a healthy BMI and I am not too far away right now. I just made up a list of goals to help me break this plateau I am on (mostly since I have been a bit lax with my routine)

http://youvegottahavegoals.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-goals.html

My reward will be having a healthy BMI and looking hot! lol. I am sure I will buy lots of clothes, and most likely I will get my 2nd tattoo that I have been talking about forever.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    My REAL goals/rewards: (each goal really is its own reward)

~ Being comfortable in my own skin
    ~ Looking in the mirror naked without cringing
    ~ Crowd surfing at a concert
    ~ Being able to run a mile without stopping to catch my breath (I really want to run 5K's & half marathons)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My real goal is to like how I look. To not be in the obese catagory for my BMI. To feel good when I go swimming. Reaching the goals will be my reward. Of couse once I have reached those goals, a new wardrobe will have to be a reward. I won't have any clothes to wear.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    22 lbs lost with Power90 - more than I could ever dream..back into a 28" waist/34" legs jeans...as of this past weekend :)

P90X Lean - who knows what these 90 days will bring...except for a sore body after Day 1 lol...Day 3 is tomorrow - we'll see how well I move out of bed LOL... :laugh:

Awesome job! Your photos are AMAZING!!
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    My REAL goal is to get into these jeans I have sitting in my closet. I barely wore them before I got pregnant, they are adorable! Size 27 and they cost $200....I'd like to get my money's worth out of those jeans. ;-) But really I just want to be healthy, Happy and live long enough to meet my future grandkids.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My first goal is going to be a major one for me ! Get into wonderful land of onederland and stay there forever ! No going back ! Going to get some new clothes when that happens clothes are too big now 14 pounds to go !
    Going to be at my goal of 130 by next spring ! Thats going to mean a whole new wardrobe for me !
    Going on a cruise to alaska next summer ! Going to be skinny and in good shape for the cruise !
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My real goal is to be able to keep pace on the trails with my boyfriend. He leaves me in the dust (not on purpose) and I really want to keep up with him. I want to be able to carry my pack without feeling like my back is going to break.

It would also be really nice to get back in to a size 6 but I would settle for the 8.
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    My REAL goal is to exercise and eat healthy each day because that's just what I do, not what I HAVE to do. Oh and going down the slides at the playground with (or without) my kiddo will be awesome!
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My REAL goal is to feel comfortable taking my shirt off at the beach or a pool!!!!

My reward? A relaxing 3-day mini Vacation down to the beach... just me.
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My real goal being able to look at myself in the mirror and feeling happy with what I see. Ultimately I want to do a marathon next year and raise a lot of money for a charity that I really care a lot about, right now Im very self conscious about running.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have a red strapless dress that hasn't fit since I was in highschool, and I want to wear it on Halloween and go as Jessica Rabbit. I can't wait :D
  • ameaston22
    Options
    We have a steep hiking trail in our area. It's only three miles one way, but it's super difficult (even for experienced hikers). My husband and I have only made it 2 miles up. This summer, I wan to conquer that mountain and see the city from the very top.
    Physically, I want to be at a weight that I was at BEFORE children. (25 pounds to go).

My reward is a new wardrobe - of course!
  • Trjlove
    Trjlove Posts: 28
    Options
    You will feel a great inner peace and appreciation for yourself. That is priceless!!!
    The way you look in your clothes doesn't hur t either. :tongue:
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Can I ditto this goal/reward? I want to feel so much better this summer than last.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!