Rant - Woken up in the middle of the night by EX!!!

Options
ok, sorry, need to rant. i have to be up in 4 hours, and at 2am (it's 3am now) i got a blank text from my ex BF which woek me. we're barely friends anymore and have been broken up for a year and a half. why feel the need to call me at 2 in the beeping morning? now i'm up, exhausted, and can't get back to sleep. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    ok, sorry, need to rant. i have to be up in 4 hours, and at 2am (it's 3am now) i got a blank text from my ex BF which woek me. we're barely friends anymore and have been broken up for a year and a half. why feel the need to call me at 2 in the beeping morning? now i'm up, exhausted, and can't get back to sleep. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Is this a person you want to have contact with again? If so, return the favor. But do it random times throughout the day. Eventually he'll respond, wanting to know what you want. It can open up dialog.

If you don't want him in your life, remind yourself that he's not worth losing sleep. Warm milk, a little vanilla (or a shot of rum :wink: ) and you're good to go again.

He still has your phone number in his phone, huh? Veeerrryy interesting...
  • summer2984
    Options
    Hmm...3AM tomorrow you say he is waking up t othe overly cheerful muppets singing MANAMANA?
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Borrow the persons car you know who has the 22 inch sub woofers in it, get a CD of Frankie Goes To Hollywood, put earplugs in your ears, and play RELAX in front of his house at 3am.

His neighbors will appreciate it

Works every time.
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I get texts from my ex every saturday night. anytime when he thinks I may be out but he doesn't know exactly where I am, I hear from him, usually from 1am through to 4 am. I have found that the best plan is to ignore it (unless of course you WANT him to be contacting you!)
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hmm...3AM tomorrow you say he is waking up t othe overly cheerful muppets singing MANAMANA?

OMG! Now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day, especially when I workout! Hey! Maybe a new workout music with Muppets?! :laugh: :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

OMG! Now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day, especially when I workout! Hey! Maybe a new workout music with Muppets?! :laugh: :wink:

Ditto for me Jamerz! :drinker: I'm hearing it play in my head now...:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I love that song....it's very cheery...how ya been doing Girl!

:yawn: E- sorry about the unwanted wake up call :yawn: :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Borrow the persons car you know who has the 22 inch sub woofers in it, get a CD of Frankie Goes To Hollywood, put earplugs in your ears, and play RELAX in front of his house at 3am.

His neighbors will appreciate it

Works every time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: