Wanted: Motivational Friends!

Options
I dont want to keep falling off the wagon like i have been doin! i AM READY to reach my goal of 130:))Send me request because i do need the help and advice!:)

Replies

• Korrie77
    Korrie77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HI!! I just joined the forum the other day myself! I don't know how to send you a request, but if someone could tell me I'd love to add you!!! I'm very motivated...probably more than my entire life! Lets do this!!!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    HI!! I just joined the forum the other day myself! I don't know how to send you a request, but if someone could tell me I'd love to add you!!! I'm very motivated...probably more than my entire life! Lets do this!!!

i added you:)) Thank you!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You can add me too !
  • skl1986
    skl1986 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Glad to support. :)
  • jessiseling
    Options
    me too!!
  • mercedes17
    Options
    ADD ME!! I can't lose the weight at all :(
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    Thank you!!:)) I APPRECIATE it!:flowerforyou:
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I need support too! I've had no motivation this week at all! Feel free to add :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I also am new and have been doing this for a week. My boyfriend and I are doing it together and are supporting eachother.I want to lose 35 total. I am looking for more people to help keep me motivated and of course ill keep you motivated! Add me too please :D
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'd love you to be my friend! :)
  • Korrie77
    Korrie77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thanks for all the friend requests guys!!!! :)
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    Thank you guys again!! Now i have an entire army of supporters:)
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Add me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!