New Addition w/an Old Addiction...

Options
I'm new to the site---looking forward to beating my 15+yr addiction... FOOD! Its been a hard battle especially in the last 3 years... I haven't had much dailey support like I've found on this site- its amazing and I look forward to doing this journey with all of you guys by my side!!

Replies

• xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Yaaaayyyy!!!! Welcome!!! You will find EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you need to achieve your goal! The support system here is in unsurpassed!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!! :smile:

Christina :flowerforyou:
  • joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel my friend sent me this today. I hope it helps get me through my 3-6pm cravings. I do good all day untill the clock hits 3! Good Luck to you and hope we get the support we need. Cause we can beat this!
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

We all fall off the wagon. We'll all be here to pull you back up on it if you need it. Want it for a better body, want if for your child, but most of all want it for yourself!
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You will find here all the support you need! I have found (with the help of my MFP friends) that portion control and the righ picks are the most important things! I everything I want but in moderation, and even with that today I finally reached my goal weight!

It will be hard work but it is worth it!!! Good luck!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I have been here less than two weeks, and the support has been amazing!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Hi:)
    I'm Donna. I joined the site a little over a month ago and LOVE it. You will make such great friends who will help you soo much along the way:)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I started off just logging my food choices and was getting resullts but when I started using the motivation/social aspects I found it a big help! Making my food diary public,reading about others successes and trials,being supported and held accountable, getting ideas for meals and exercise, all these things are a constant help to get this done and I have found this in MyFitnessPal. Changing a life time of bad habits is so hard,but the pay off will be huge! Check out my profile and friend me if you want/need support. :smile:
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile: