5 weeks in- my first post

Just thought I would introduce myself. 5 weeks and 10 lbs!! I'm so excited! I always thought I would never keep track of calories, but MFP made it so easy.
91622.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• Just thought I would introduce myself. 5 weeks and 10 lbs!! I'm so excited! I always thought I would never keep track of calories, but MFP made it so easy.
    91622.png
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job!!!!:drinker:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Welcome & great job so far!!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Just thought I would introduce myself. 5 weeks and 10 lbs!! I'm so excited! I always thought I would never keep track of calories, but MFP made it so easy.
    91622.png

I agree!! I never thought I would keep track of calories either! I always said I would never go through the hassle of COUNTING CALORIES!!! Great job so far! Keep up the great work...

Cheers:drinker:
    Dani
  • Welcome ... Keep it up, you are doing Great! :flowerforyou:
  • :drinker: Woo Hooo!!! Great job....
    I know... when my daughter suggested to count my calories I rolled my eyes and thought... yeah ok...I remember counting calories in grade 8! Well ! it works! Although I ate all the right foods... my portions were 3-4 times the size they are supposed to be! So great going there!

10 pounds is awesome!! Weigh to go! Keep up the good work! Thanks to everyone... we encourage each other and feels great to be in control again!

Have a great day everyone!:flowerforyou: