I'm a newbe!!

Options
Hi everyone, i'm new to this site (1 week) and tomorrow is my first weigh in. I gave up smoking just over a year ago (1/2/10), and replaced the craving with food of any kind,,, if it wasn't nailed down, i ate it!!!! Would really appreciate some friends on here to compare notes and ideas with so please feel free to add me as a friend. Will let you all know how tomorrow's weigh in goes! xox

Replies

• legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow! Just know that tomorrow is the last time you have to see that weight at the scale. If you really stick to it and be honest with what you do, things will be better and you'll feel it. This is a great tool. I tried others, but this one stuck!
  • daisy71
    daisy71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a newbie too, so am happy to offer support. Good luck and let me know how you do!
  • Aljamaki
    Aljamaki Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ihun and welcome i have just come bk on here after a rough time of eating shall we say lol,
    welcome and good lucj for tomorrow i will add you hun as support is the way forward xx
  • Meiwilli
    Meiwilli Posts: 1
    Options
    So am I! I've stuck with it now for 3 months and have lost 9 lbs! Good luck!!!!:wink:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! JUST HAVE FUN AND STAY COMITTED! IT WILL WORK FOR U! :bigsmile:
  • medina4083
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm new to this site as well. I've been dieting since Jan.13 2011. and i'm actually down 20 lbs today!!!! My Goal is to get the weight off and keep it off. I've struggled with my weight my enire life and I'm actually ready to say goodbye to being overweight!!!!!!!!!I
  • zoezoe11
    zoezoe11 Posts: 15
    Options
    Me too! Good luck!:happy:
  • auroramarie
    Options
    I'm new too! I just started a couple of days ago, this site has been great so far.
    Good luck to everyone! Keep up the good work!!
  • ATBC
    ATBC Posts: 11
    Options
    Good Luck and stay committed!
  • Ballmom22
    Ballmom22 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am also a newbie who quit smoking in January. I lost almost 40lbs from Oct to the end of December and thought it was time to kick one more habit but with that last 15lbs to go it sure has been tough. Good luck to you!!!
  • Chanel07
    Chanel07 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been using the tracker for about 2 weeks now and today is the first day I'm on the site. So far my weight has been steady but I'm pressing forward.