Kettle Bell Classes

Options
So thinking of bitting the bullet and taking part in my first fitness class with other actual people........ my gym is doing a number of classes but i am intrigued by the kettle bell classes. My question has anyone did kettlebell workouts, how intense are they and what do people think overall?

Replies

• living_4_me
    Options
    I did one recently and it was amazing! It totally kicked my butt - but in a good way. I know that my friend's husband has quit his gym membership and does kettle bell classes twice a week - she said his body is changing so much and she is going to start them as well.

100% DO IT!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY KETTLE BELLS!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've not done classes so to speak, but I do Jillian Michaels-Shred it w/weights. And she uses the kettleball all the way thru this workout and it's an awesome workout. I do it at least 4 times a week now and then do Shaun T's workouts the other days..
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love my kettlebells...totally kicks butt!!...Plus there are SO many different exercises that you can do with them...Just go on youtube. and look some up...they are so much fun to use too because you can do so much with them
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have a dvd that I do at home. Low impact, high intensity. Awesome! I say go for it!!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I say go for it. I just did some research on it and they seem to be a good workout. I start my kettlebell routine tonight.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love those classes. It's not hard to keep up becasue it's more about correct form than speed. You can really feel the effects after the work out and see a difference quickly.