Still getting use to the site

Options
Hi, my name is Kat and Im new to myfitnesspal. I am still getting use to the site, searching around for whatever and this is my second day here. Its really helpful for me because I have no idea about how to count calories, etc, etc. Anyway, hope to talk to you all soon :D

Replies

• MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are in the same boat! Everybody has to be a newbie sooner or later.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kat... this site is so great and everyone here is just so awesome. It's easy to keep track of your calories as long as you log what you eat, which makes losing weight so much easier!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Once you get use to using it you'll wonder how you ever lived without it ;)
  • mathews78
    Options
    Best thing that I found is just to play around on the site until you get it set up the way you like it, It does take alittle while to get all the food saved that you eat but it is well worth the time you will put into it. Have fun with it and it will not seem like such a hard thing to do!! :smile:
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. Once you get the hang of it becomes easy and great way to keep track of what you eat. Just be honest with data; we all have good and bad days. Good luck to you in your goals :).
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kate :flowerforyou:
    If you need a friend for support you can add me to your friend list. :bigsmile:
  • KatMM25
    KatMM25 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I also found that there is a really great support system and thats EXACTLY what i need :D
  • Tcasillas
    Tcasillas Posts: 30
    Options
    welcome! i have only been using for a week now and have lost 4 lbs. Its super easy and does it all for you. Like everyone says you will never want to live without it. GOOD LUCK GIRL!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kat MFP is great I like think of it as facebook but for ppl who are trying to get or stay fit and healthy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :flowerforyou:
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Check out the sticky links under the Message Board: General Diet and Weight Loss Help.

"Links in MFP you will want to read again and again...". great information in there.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! Welcome home! MFP is so awesome, I know you will love it too! I joined in January and have had great success! It is fair to say that I am addicted to MFP! Eat, log, exercise! The weight will come off! Be glad to be your friend!:smile:
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Fam!!! It's a great tool!
  • Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This place is awesome!!
  • TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome...think you will find very easy to use. have always had trouble counting calories and keeping a food diary- MFP does the work for you!