Feeling better then ever

Options
Hi everyone!
I just want to share how I have been using myfitnesspal for about a month now and I am so excited at the results.
I thought I wasn't eating much but I was wrong! By keeping track of my food and exercising I have lost 8 pounds!
I have always struggled with my weight and due to some medical issues I have to take medications with the
bad side effect of weight gain. So, I battle more then the normal issues of just being hungry.
I am so glad my daughter-in-law told me about this website! It has changed my eating habits, I now exercise and
I am on my way to a new healthier self!:smile:

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS I am glad to hear you are feeling better and doing so well. Keep up the good work. You can do it
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family and best wishes on your journey. just remember not to give up ever!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Like you, I was really surprised to see how much I was eating and how unhealthy it all was once I started keeping the food journal. I love this site because it's such good motivation. Best of luck!
  • HumpyMak
    HumpyMak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    New to myfitness and hoping that it helps...I have since christmas lost 10 lbs on my own. Now that I have found this hopefully it will keep me on the right track. I also joined a gym in Feb and love it. Daughter and Husband are going with me so it helps. From the post I have read there amazing and helpful ...Keep up the great work everyone :):flowerforyou: